Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Assessment Writings.

Sarahina Borgia

Dr. David Steiling

Literature and Media Studies

November 18th, 2014




1. This piece is filled with prominent symbols from the Martin Luther “I have a dream” speech to the San Francisco earthquake incident were used to really emphasize the since of nostalgia through out the piece.

2. The spot I really connected with was the continuous mentioning’s of September 11th, mostly because of my age when the event occurred, much the same as the young adults in the short story, I didn’t know how to “feel” about the disaster. Because I hadn’t yet figured out how to express my feelings, or even know what they were at the time.

3. I would actually find it quite interesting to adapt this into a motion design piece. Using a mixture of 2D and 3D graphics, as well as synced audio, to represent the emotion and thought that was placed into the original writings. I also would probably add a voice over of someone reading out the passages and sync up 3D kinetic typography to emphasize specific sections. 




No comments:

Post a Comment